Wednesday 17 February 2010

SALE in my etsy shop!

Doing a little bit of market scanning on etsy has left me realising just how competitive the felted bowls market has become. It seems like every man and his dog is crocheting bowls these days (and at prices i can't compete with), so i'm selling up and i'm going to concentrate on more arty projects. It's been a long time coming since i'm getting much more proficient at my needlecraft.

So! To celebrate this epiphany of creativity and to try and give myself a clean slate for after the wedding, i'm having a sale in my shop. 25% to 50% off all bowls. Enjoy!

www.etsy.com/show/woolboutique

1 comment:

  1. Love my new bowl - thank you! I will shortly be picturing it on my blog, along with the dolls fabric, but then got sidetracked by the ridiculous parcel in fridge episode....!
    And yes, there is a small amount of booooooze in there - some beers, and I believe wine. After t'babies, I got so out of the habit of drinking that I'm rubbish now; 1 sherry and I'm anybody's ooh hooo!
    x x x
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!