Wednesday 3 February 2010

Manic Manic

It's all very quiet and busy around my little etsy shop at the moment. Not had a sale in a while and not really updated my products much. Things are going a little stale, but it can't be helped, i'm just so mega-busy!

Wedding plans are featuring large at the moment. There's only 5 weeks to go and i still have a to-do list as long as my arm. I haven't started on making the remainder of the button holes yet, and i still have to make my table centre decorations. I'm thinking of wreaths for the table centres and i've been scouring all over the internet for lovely inspiration, which i think i now have clear in my head the kind of thing i'll be going for. It will definitely involve some crafting influence from dearest lollychops. In the form of some pretty little felted flowers.

For now though, i'll leave you with my favourite find from my inspiration wreath search.



This beautiful wreath was crafted by Kristen over at Domestifluff. The full tutorial can be found here. I can't wait to try this one at some point, although i don't think i'd have the time to make 10 of these for my own wedding.


This wreath is also fantastic and so simple to make! Originally found via weddingbee.com but the tutorial can be found by it's creator at thelongthread.

Tomorrow i'm off to the dressmakers and hopefully saturday i might get the chance to sit and actually make the last of the buttonholes, which i will share, of course! Happy hump day, it's all downhill to the weekend from here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I saw a wreath like that grey one at one of my stitcher's houses - gorgeous it is, coz she's a quilter and so has millions, in all seriosity, actual MILLIONS of fabric. All in lots of colours and it's stunning. I'm going to gatecrash your wedding and steal things. Table centres. Buttonholes. Corsages. A stealthy crafty thief, I shall prowl your nuptials!
    x x x
    Ok, scaring myself, and everyone else, probably. Hee hee.
    x x x
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this and thought of you!
    http://www.theginlady.com/ginposts/2010/2/10/makepieces-low-carbon-eco-friendly-wedding.html
    x x x
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!