Wednesday 20 January 2010

Comments, yay!

FINALLY i worked out how to get my comments working. I had to do a few google searches before i worked it out, but i seemed like re-setting my widgets (i know, that bit confused me too) was what i needed to do. But yay! Computer Genius that i am, comments are working again.

I used to be so good with computers, but these days things confuse me a bit. Is it a time of life thing? Or just a reluctance to learn yet more about computers after i come home from staring at one for eight hours a day? What the hell is an RSS feed anyway?

So, things are a little bit crazy as per. At the moment i have a Marketing Plan to write for my university course which is due in on the 25th of February. No problem says i. The thing is though, i promised myself i would have it done before Christmas. I am a master procrastinator. So without further ado, i'm off to start (glass of wine in hand, one can't hurt). Good times.

2 comments:

  1. No, comment box still not working.
    Oh, hey, no, yes yes it is!
    Hoorah! Sorry, only being silly.
    Blogger can be a bit temperamental at times, that's for sure. I upset it terribly with my weird fonts the other day.
    Would you like to write my marketing plan for me? Um? Please? Coz I'd like a glass of wine but definitely can't do both. One glass and I'm anybody's. By tomorrow please? Super!!
    x x x
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Now i don't think i can work out a way to actually reply directly to your comment. Sheesh, bring back LiveJournal.

    I don't think that glass of wine was a good idea. I ended up photographing bowls instead of writing my marketing plan. And this morning I stubbed my toe, banged my head and collapsed all the plates in the drainer. Wine makes me clumsy :(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!