Sunday 11 July 2010

The Test Knitting Army

After my failure to inspire any test knitting interest through my blog and Twitter I decided to just bite the bullet and list my pattern on Ravelry, appealing for test knitters in the notes section of the pattern.

Well, i had interest from 12 or so people and more comments besides, complimenting the pattern itself.


I'm so pleased and flattered that the pattern is already in 17 queues and favourited by more than 50 people! Such an honour!



There are a couple or errors to be ironed out so I'm really glad i went down the route of test knitting and also so pleased that the people knitting have noticed the errors and have pointed them out.



What i'd really like to do is perhaps get some small gift for my testers but not sure what i could do... might have to give that one some thought.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a plethora of snowflakes you could use...

    :)

    Your pattern is very deserving of the favs. I wanted to volunteer, but I've yet to knit a sock, and although I do want to learn, turning the heel scares the daylights out of me!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!